Production a chilly spinach dip is among the simplest points since all your components could be thrown in a blending dish! Right below are actions on exactly just how to earn your spinach dip:
Action 1: Preparation your spinach! If utilizing icy spinach, you have to permit it to completely thaw out. After that, when it is defrosted, capture all the sprinkle out. I such as utilizing paper towels or a slim meal towel to get the job done. (See exactly just how I do this rapidly listed below.)
Action 2: Include your spinach to a big dish together with each component besides the tomatoes, and blend up till well creamed and mixed with each other.
Action 3: Blend in your tomatoes last to preserve their form. Cool for at the very least 2 hrs or over night. Offer in a bread dish or any type of dish!
Various other components you could include for your dip:
- red peppers (includes some shade, sweet taste AND crunch)
- sauteed onions
- caramelized onions
- fresh garlic
- sprinkle chestnuts (includes a fresh crunch)
- Knorr dried out veggie soup blend
Easy Cold Spinach Dip With Cream Cheese (in bread bowl)
This Cold Spinach Dip With Cream Cheese is super creamy! It is a family favorite that pairs well with vegetables, crackers and/or pita bread. Served in a sour dough bread bowl, it has been a family favorite for years!
Course: Appetizer | Cuisine: American | Prep Time: 7 minutes | Total Time: 7 minutes | Servings: 8 people | Calories: 177kcal
- ▢1 8 oz. Package Cream Cheese
- ▢1 10 oz. Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (1.5 cups squeezed) ((thawed))
- ▢1 ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ▢2 Medium Tomatoes (1 cup) ((Small Diced))
- ▢2 Scallions (⅓ cup) ((Chopped))
- ▢½ Tsp. Onion Powder
- ▢½ Tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- ▢¼ Tsp. Garlic Powder
- ▢½ Tsp. Salt (*or to taste)
- ▢¾ Tsp. Pepper
Fresh Round Loaf of Ciabatta or Rye Bread (Optional)
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out ALL excess water using a towel or paper towels. (You can defrost in the microwave if you need to do it quickly)
- Add spinach and all other ingredients EXCEPT for your tomatoes to a mixer and mix until fully incorporated.
- Lastly, add in your tomatoes and on low speed mix briefly to maintain their shape. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve in a bread bowl or any bowl!
- Prepare your bread bowl if using. Cut off the top and scoop out the middle.
- Add dip to desired serving bowl and serve cold with veggies, crackers, bread and/or pita!
If refrigerating before serving, allow dip to come to room temperature before serving. (The cream cheese will be too stiff to scoop if immediately taken out of the refrigerator.)
Grill your pita or toast your bread for a crispy and warm element!
Stick a small serving spoon in the dip so you don’t have to worry about the double dippers out there! 🙂
Save the inside of your bread bowl! Freeze and use as croutons or to make meatballs later!
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 16.1g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 348mg | Potassium: 360mg | Fiber: 1.3g | Sugar: 1.2g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1.4mg